Stye Eye Relief Recall
Get an alert when a recall is issued.
Questions & Answers
Side Effects & Adverse Reactions
- The purpose of this product is to provide temporary relief of stye symptoms, and is not a cure for sytes.
- For external use only.
- Initial exacerbation of symptoms may occur.
- Replace cap tightly after every use.
- To avoid contamination, do not touch the tip of the container to any surface.
- Use within 30 days of opening. Expiration date only refers to unopened bottle.
- Contact wearers: consult a physician prior to using.
ask a health professional before use.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- if the solution changes color or becomes cloudy
- if condition is accompanied by fever
- symptoms worsen or persist for more than 72 hours
- changes in vision occur
- you experience eye pain
- the stye enlarges
- the style opens, draining discharge or pus into the eye
There is currently no legal information available for this drug.
FDA Safety Alerts
There are currently no FDA safety alerts available for this drug.
There is currently no manufacturer warning information available for this drug.
FDA Labeling Changes
There are currently no FDA labeling changes available for this drug.
According to homeopathic principles, the active ingredients in this medication temporarily relieve minor symptoms associated with styes, such as:
There is currently no drug history available for this drug.
There are no additional details available for this product.