Sun Barrier Uv Aqua Sun Broad Spectrum Spf 50 Recall
Get an alert when a recall is issued.
Questions & Answers
Side Effects & Adverse Reactions
For external use only.
1. Do NOT use if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients.
2. When the following signs are noticeable during use, you MUST stop using the product to prevent worsening of symptoms. If case is severe, consult a physician immediately.
a. Red spots/blotches, swelling, itchiness, irritation, and other unusual symptoms are present
b. Applied area(s) show the above symptoms after exposure from ultraviolet rays
3. Do NOT use on area(s) where wounds, eczema, dermatitis, and other unusual symptoms are present.
4. Use of aerosol sunscreen is not recommended in children younger than 2 years of age without first checking with your doctor.
5. Caution when storing and handling:
a. ALWAYS close cap after use.
b. Keep this and all drugs out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
c. Keep away from area(s) with extreme temperatures and/or direct sunlight.
6. As high-pressured gas is used, please be cautious for the following:
a. Gently shake the product before each use.
b. Do NOT spray on the same area longer than 3 seconds.
c. Do NOT spray directly onto face. Spray at least 4-6 inches away from skin.
d. Do NOT spray near eyes or mucous membrane. Wash off immediately with cold water if product comes in contact with eyes.
e. Use in a well-ventilated area. Do NOT inhale the gas that is being exerted.
7. Other safety information:
a. Do NOT store at temperatures at or above 104°F (40°C).
b. Do NOT throw in or near open flames.
c. Do NOT burn or puncture the container, even if it appears to be empty.
d. Do NOT discard with any gas remaining in the can.
e. Always use product in a well-ventilated areas.
f. Do NOT store at a sealed place.
Sun protection measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m. and wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses. For use on skin only.
There is currently no legal information available for this drug.
FDA Safety Alerts
There are currently no FDA safety alerts available for this drug.
There is currently no manufacturer warning information available for this drug.
FDA Labeling Changes
There are currently no FDA labeling changes available for this drug.
Not only will it help prevent sunburn, it also reduces the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging if used as directed with other sun protection measures. (SPF value of 15 or higher)
There is currently no drug history available for this drug.
There are no additional details available for this product.