Sunbrellas Family Sunblock Spf 45 Recall
Get an alert when a recall is issued.
Questions & Answers
Side Effects & Adverse Reactions
For external use only. When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Stop use and ask a doctor if rash or irritation develops and lasts. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact Poison Center right away.
There is currently no legal information available for this drug.
FDA Safety Alerts
There are currently no FDA safety alerts available for this drug.
There is currently no manufacturer warning information available for this drug.
FDA Labeling Changes
There are currently no FDA labeling changes available for this drug.
- Helps prevent sunburns
- Higher SPF gives more sunburn protection
- Moderate sun protection product
- apply sunscreen liberally to all exposed skin area 15 to 20 minutes before sun exposure
- Reapply as needed after towel drying, swimming or sweating
- Children after 6 months, ask doctor
There is currently no drug history available for this drug.
There are no additional details available for this product.