Tarsum Professional Recall
Get an alert when a recall is issued.
Questions & Answers
Side Effects & Adverse Reactions
FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- condition that covers a large area of the body
- condition in or around the rectum or genitals
Stop and ask a doctor if
- condition worsens or does not improve after regular use as directed
- excessive irritation occurs
There is currently no legal information available for this drug.
FDA Safety Alerts
There are currently no FDA safety alerts available for this drug.
There is currently no manufacturer warning information available for this drug.
FDA Labeling Changes
There are currently no FDA labeling changes available for this drug.
- CONTROLS ITCHING, FLAKING AND REDNESS DUE TO PSORIASIS, SEBORRHEIC DERMATITIS AND DANDRUFF
There is currently no drug history available for this drug.
There are no additional details available for this product.