Texaclear Fast Acting Allergy Relief Recall
Get an alert when a recall is issued.
Questions & Answers
Side Effects & Adverse Reactions
Do not exceed recommended dosage.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- a cough that lasts or is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema
- a cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- nervousness, dizziness or sleeplessness occurs
- symptoms do not improve within 7 days, tends to recur, or are accompanied by a fever, rash or persistent headache. A persistent cough may be a sign of a serious condition.
- new symptoms occur
There is currently no legal information available for this drug.
FDA Safety Alerts
There are currently no FDA safety alerts available for this drug.
There is currently no manufacturer warning information available for this drug.
FDA Labeling Changes
There are currently no FDA labeling changes available for this drug.
Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to the common cold, hay fever (allergic rhinitis) or other upper respiratory allergies:
- cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation
- runny nose
- itching of the nose or throat
- itchy, watery eyes
There is currently no drug history available for this drug.
There are no additional details available for this product.