Therapeutic Herbal Muscle Calm Capsicum Recall
Get an alert when a recall is issued.
Questions & Answers
Side Effects & Adverse Reactions
Warnings For external use only.
Stop use and ask a doctor
- condition worsens
- symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
- redness is present
- irritation develops
There is currently no legal information available for this drug.
FDA Safety Alerts
There are currently no FDA safety alerts available for this drug.
There is currently no manufacturer warning information available for this drug.
FDA Labeling Changes
There are currently no FDA labeling changes available for this drug.
Uses Temporarily relieves minor pain of muscles and joints associated with:
- simple back ache
adults and children over 18 years:
- apply to affected area
- massage into painful area until thoroughly absorbed
- repeat as necessary, but no more than 3 to 4 times daily
- WASH HANDS WITH SOAP AND WATER AFTER APPLYING
- children 18 years or younger: ask a doctor
Keep out of the reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Adults and children 2 years of age and older:
- Apply to painful muscles and joint. Gently massage thoroughly into affected area.
- Repeat as necessary but not more than 4 times daily.
Active Ingredients Purpose
Capsicum .025%.............................. Topical Analgesic
There is currently no drug history available for this drug.
There are no additional details available for this product.