Get an alert when a recall is issued.
Questions & Answers
Side Effects & Adverse Reactions
- Do not use
- on children under 2 years of age unless directed by a physician
- in or near mouth or eyes
- for vaginal yeast infections
- For external use only
Stop use and ask a physician if irritation occurs or if there is no improvement within 4 weeks (for athlete's foot or ringworm) or within 2 weeks (for jock itch).
There is currently no legal information available for this drug.
FDA Safety Alerts
There are currently no FDA safety alerts available for this drug.
There is currently no manufacturer warning information available for this drug.
FDA Labeling Changes
There are currently no FDA labeling changes available for this drug.
- Cures most athlete's foot (tinea pedis).
- Cures most jock itch (tinea cruris) and ring worm (tinea corporis).
- Relieves itching, cracking, burning, and scaling which accompany these conditions.
- Prevents most athlete's foot (tinea pedis) with daily use.
There is currently no drug history available for this drug.
There are no additional details available for this product.