Get an alert when a recall is issued.
Questions & Answers
Side Effects & Adverse Reactions
For external use only
Do not use
• if pregnant or breastfeeding, consult physician prior to use
• in large quantities, particularly over raw surfaces or blistered areas
When using this product
• use only as directed • do not bandage tightly • avoid contact with eyes
• do not apply to open wounds or damaged skin
Stop use and ask a doctor if
• symptoms persist for more than seven days, discontinue use and consult physician
• swallowed, consult physician
There is currently no legal information available for this drug.
FDA Safety Alerts
There are currently no FDA safety alerts available for this drug.
There is currently no manufacturer warning information available for this drug.
FDA Labeling Changes
There are currently no FDA labeling changes available for this drug.
• temporary relief of pain associated with minor cuts, scrapes, and minor skin irritations
There is currently no drug history available for this drug.
There are no additional details available for this product.