Total Suncare Sunscreen Spf 50 Recall
Get an alert when a recall is issued.
Questions & Answers
Side Effects & Adverse Reactions
- For External Use Only
- Flammable: Keep away from fire or flame
- UV exposure from the sun increases the risk of skin cancer, premature skin aging,
and other skin damage. It is important to decrease UV exposure by limiting time in
the sun, wearing protective clothing, and using a sunscreen.
- When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash or irritation develops and lasts
- Contents under pressure. Do not puncture or incinerate. Do not store at temperature
above 120 degrees F.
- Keep out of reach of children.
There is currently no legal information available for this drug.
FDA Safety Alerts
There are currently no FDA safety alerts available for this drug.
There is currently no manufacturer warning information available for this drug.
FDA Labeling Changes
There are currently no FDA labeling changes available for this drug.
- Helps prevent sunburn
- Higher SPF gives more sunburn protection
- Provides moderate protection against sunburn
- Retains SPF after 40 minutes of activity in the water
- Apply evenly before sun exposure and as needed.
- Hold can about 6in away from body and spray onto skin.
- Do not spray onto face - spray into palm and smooth over face and neck.
- Children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor.
- Reapply as needed or after towel drying, swimming, or perspiring.
There is currently no drug history available for this drug.
There are no additional details available for this product.