Triaminic Childrens Cold And Allergy Recall
Get an alert when a recall is issued.
Questions & Answers
Side Effects & Adverse Reactions
- in a child under 4 years of age
- in a child who is taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if the child’s prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before giving this product.
- for the purpose of making your child sleepy
• heart disease • high blood pressure • thyroid disease
• diabetes • glaucoma
• a breathing problem such as asthma or chronic bronchitis
taking sedatives or tranquilizers
- nervousness, dizziness or sleeplessness occurs
- symptoms do not improve within 7 days or occur with a fever. These could be signs of a serious condition.
There is currently no legal information available for this drug.
FDA Safety Alerts
There are currently no FDA safety alerts available for this drug.
There is currently no manufacturer warning information available for this drug.
FDA Labeling Changes
There are currently no FDA labeling changes available for this drug.
- temporarily relieves
• itchy, watery eyes • runny nose • itchy nose or throat
• sneezing • nasal and sinus congestion as may occur with a cold
There is currently no drug history available for this drug.
There are no additional details available for this product.