Tribioticlc Lc Lc Recall
Get an alert when a recall is issued.
Questions & Answers
Side Effects & Adverse Reactions
Warnings: For external use only
Serious burns require immediate medical attention
do not use
- in or near the eyes
- over large portions of the body
- in large quantities, particularly over raw surfaces or blistered areas
- longer than 7 days unless directed by a doctor
- more than 1 to 3 times daily
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- deep or puncture wounds
- animal bites
- serious burns
- condition worsens or lasts for more than 7 days
- a rash or other allergic reaction occurs
- symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days
There is currently no legal information available for this drug.
FDA Safety Alerts
There are currently no FDA safety alerts available for this drug.
There is currently no manufacturer warning information available for this drug.
FDA Labeling Changes
There are currently no FDA labeling changes available for this drug.
Uses: First aid to help prevent infection and temporarily relieve pain in
- minor cuts
There is currently no drug history available for this drug.
There are no additional details available for this product.