Triple Antibiotic Plus Recall
Get an alert when a recall is issued.
Questions & Answers
Side Effects & Adverse Reactions
For external use only.
Do not use
• if you are allergic to any of the ingredients
• in the eyes
• over large areas of the body
• longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
• deep or puncture wounds
• animal bites
• serious burns
Stop use and ask a doctor if
• the condition persists or gets worse
• a rash or other allergic reaction develops
• symptoms persist for more than 1 week, or clear up and occur again within a few days
There is currently no legal information available for this drug.
FDA Safety Alerts
There are currently no FDA safety alerts available for this drug.
There is currently no manufacturer warning information available for this drug.
FDA Labeling Changes
There are currently no FDA labeling changes available for this drug.
first aid to help prevent infection and provide temporary relief of pain or discomfort in minor • cuts • scrapes • burns
There is currently no drug history available for this drug.
There are no additional details available for this product.