Triseptin Hand And Body Antiseptic Recall
Get an alert when a recall is issued.
Questions & Answers
Side Effects & Adverse Reactions
- Flammable, keep away from fire or flame.
- For external use only.
- Do not use
- if you are allergic to or have a known or suspected hypersensitivity to any ingredient in this product.
- on or near the eyes, mucous membranes, genital skin, or mouth. If product gets into the eyes, flush immediately with water.
- Avoid contact with broken skin.
- Stop use and ask doctor if irritation and redness develop. If condition persists for more than 72 hours consult a physician.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
There is currently no legal information available for this drug.
FDA Safety Alerts
There are currently no FDA safety alerts available for this drug.
There is currently no manufacturer warning information available for this drug.
FDA Labeling Changes
There are currently no FDA labeling changes available for this drug.
Surgical Hand Scrub:
- Significantly reduces the number of microorganisms on the hands, forearms and body prior to surgery or patient care.
Patient Preoperative Skin Preparation:
- For preparation of the skin prior to surgery or an injection.
- Helps reduce bacteria that can potentially cause skin infection.
There is currently no drug history available for this drug.
There are no additional details available for this product.