Trouble Clear Spot 1.2cm Recall
Get an alert when a recall is issued.
Questions & Answers
Side Effects & Adverse Reactions
1. Apply the product to a slightly bigger than the affected area.
2. Do not use on children younger than three years old since the product has to be left on skin for a long time and has strong adhesion.
3. Do not use for patients with healing disorders, such as wounds with heavy bleeding, infected wounds, patients with diabetes or blood circulation diseases. *What are the symptoms of infection? Symptoms of infection include unclear fluid from the wound, when redness, swelling, pain increases, and when a foul smell continues even after washing the affected area.
4. Please consult a physician for the following symptoms: - When the affected area feels warm or swells with redness. - If you have allergies or sensitive skin, consult a physician or a pharmacist before using the product. - If the wound doesn't heal within four days.
5. This product is for one-time use. Do not reuse. If the packaging is damaged or open, sterilizing is not guaranteed. Use immediately upon opening the product, make sure to close the packaging after use. Do not use if the packaging is damaged.
There is currently no legal information available for this drug.
FDA Safety Alerts
There are currently no FDA safety alerts available for this drug.
There is currently no manufacturer warning information available for this drug.
FDA Labeling Changes
There are currently no FDA labeling changes available for this drug.
Use: Thoroughly rinse the affected area with water. Remove the film from the back of the product then apply the product to the affected area. Replace the product when the product swells because of exudation from the wound. Replace the product once a day, or more than once a day.
There is currently no drug history available for this drug.
There are no additional details available for this product.