Ultra Waterfall Recall
Get an alert when a recall is issued.
Questions & Answers
Side Effects & Adverse Reactions
For external use only
- skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time.
If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
Do Not Use
- on broken skin
- on large areas of the skin
- if pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- excessive dryness or peeling occurs
There is currently no legal information available for this drug.
FDA Safety Alerts
There are currently no FDA safety alerts available for this drug.
There is currently no manufacturer warning information available for this drug.
FDA Labeling Changes
There are currently no FDA labeling changes available for this drug.
- for the treatment of acne
- healing and drying acne breakouts
- helps clear acne pimples, blackheads or whiteheads and allows skin to heal
- penetrates pores to control acne blemishes
- helps keep skin clear of new acne pimples
There is currently no drug history available for this drug.
There are no additional details available for this product.