Valtrum Us Soothing Topical Analgesic Recall
Get an alert when a recall is issued.
Questions & Answers
Side Effects & Adverse Reactions
For external use only
Do not use
- in children under 8 years of age
- if pregnant or nursing
- with a heating pad or apply external heat
Stop use and ask doctor if:
- Skin redness or excessive irritation of the skin occurs
- Condition worsens
- Symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
There is currently no legal information available for this drug.
FDA Safety Alerts
There are currently no FDA safety alerts available for this drug.
There is currently no manufacturer warning information available for this drug.
FDA Labeling Changes
There are currently no FDA labeling changes available for this drug.
For the temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with
- Muscle strain
- Neck and Shoulder Stiffness
There is currently no drug history available for this drug.
There are no additional details available for this product.