Vaporizing Chest Rub Recall
Get an alert when a recall is issued.
Questions & Answers
Side Effects & Adverse Reactions
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes.
Do not take by mouth or place in nostrils.
Do not use
- by mouth
- in nostrils
- with tight bandages
- on wounds or damaged skin
with persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with asthma, emphysema or smoking
Ask doctor if you have,
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- cough that lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or occurs with fever, rash or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious conditions
There is currently no legal information available for this drug.
FDA Safety Alerts
There are currently no FDA safety alerts available for this drug.
There is currently no manufacturer warning information available for this drug.
FDA Labeling Changes
There are currently no FDA labeling changes available for this drug.
- On chest and throat, helps temporarily relieve cough as may occur with common cold and minor bronchial irritation.
- For the temporary relief of pain associated with minor skin irritation.
There is currently no drug history available for this drug.
There are no additional details available for this product.
Vaporizing Chest Rub Manufacturers
- Convenient Cash And Carry Inc
- Four Seasons Trading Inc
- Quality Care Distributors Llc
- Nova Petroleum & Chemicals Corporation
- Kim Chemicals Ltd
- Kareway Product, Inc.
- Singhfam Corporation
- Narvarro Discount Pharmarcies,llc
- Universal Distribution Center Llc
Login To Your Free Account