Get an alert when a recall is issued.
Questions & Answers
Side Effects & Adverse Reactions
For external use only; avoid contact wiht eyes.
When using this product , do not
- add to hot water or any container where heating water. May cause splattering and result in burns.
Do not use
- by mouth
- with tight bandages
- in nostrils
- on wounds or damaged skin
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma or emphysema
Stop use and ask doctor if
- muscle aches and pains persist more than 7 days or come back
- cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or occurs with fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of serious condition.
There is currently no legal information available for this drug.
FDA Safety Alerts
There are currently no FDA safety alerts available for this drug.
There is currently no manufacturer warning information available for this drug.
FDA Labeling Changes
There are currently no FDA labeling changes available for this drug.
- on chest and throat, temporarily relieves cough due to common cold
- on muscles and joints, temporarily relieves minor aches and pains
There is currently no drug history available for this drug.
There are no additional details available for this product.