Vmv Hypoallergenics Armada Sport 50 Recall
Get an alert when a recall is issued.
Questions & Answers
Side Effects & Adverse Reactions
For external use only
Do not use on damaged skin or broken skin
Stop use and ask doctor if rash occurs
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
There is currently no legal information available for this drug.
FDA Safety Alerts
There are currently no FDA safety alerts available for this drug.
There is currently no manufacturer warning information available for this drug.
FDA Labeling Changes
There are currently no FDA labeling changes available for this drug.
• Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure. Use daily, both indoors and outdoors.
• Use water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating.
• Reapply at least every 2 hours.
• Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease the risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measuring including:
• Limit time in the sun, especially from 10a.m. to 2 p.m.
• Wear long-sleeved shirt, pants, hats and sunglasses.
• Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor.
There is currently no drug history available for this drug.
There are no additional details available for this product.