Wac 100 Iodine-hydriodic Acid Complex Recall
Get an alert when a recall is issued.
Questions & Answers
Side Effects & Adverse Reactions
Liver Warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take
- more than 8 caplets in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product.
Allergy Alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Do not use
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or non-prescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- for more than 10 days for pain unless directed by a doctor
- for more than 3 days for fever unless directed by a doctor
Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
- symptoms do not improve
- new symptoms occur
- pain or fever persists or gets worse
There is currently no legal information available for this drug.
FDA Safety Alerts
There are currently no FDA safety alerts available for this drug.
There is currently no manufacturer warning information available for this drug.
FDA Labeling Changes
There are currently no FDA labeling changes available for this drug.
For the temporary relief of:
- minor aches, pains and related discomforts due to muscle strain, spasms or overexertion including those affecting the back, legs and joints
- pressure-caused discomforts due to periodic excess water retention
There is currently no drug history available for this drug.
There are no additional details available for this product.