Walgreen Vanishing Scent Muscle And Joint Recall
Get an alert when a recall is issued.
Questions & Answers
Side Effects & Adverse Reactions
For external use only.
- on wounds or damaged skin
- with a heating pad
- on a child under 12 years of age with arthritis-like conditions
Ask a doctor before use if you have redness over the affected area
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- condition worsens or symptoms persist for more than 7 days
- symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days
- excessive skin irritation occurs
There is currently no legal information available for this drug.
FDA Safety Alerts
There are currently no FDA safety alerts available for this drug.
There is currently no manufacturer warning information available for this drug.
FDA Labeling Changes
There are currently no FDA labeling changes available for this drug.
- adults and children 12 years of age and older:apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- children under 12 years of age:ask a doctor
There is currently no drug history available for this drug.
There are no additional details available for this product.