Walgreens Artifical Tears Free Recall
Get an alert when a recall is issued.
Questions & Answers
Side Effects & Adverse Reactions
For external use only
- If this solution changes color or becomes cloudy.
- If you are sensitive to any ingredient in this product.
- you experience eye pain.
- you experience changes in vision.
- you experience continued redness or irritation of the eye.
- the condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours.
There is currently no legal information available for this drug.
FDA Safety Alerts
There are currently no FDA safety alerts available for this drug.
There is currently no manufacturer warning information available for this drug.
FDA Labeling Changes
There are currently no FDA labeling changes available for this drug.
- For the temporary relief of discomfort due to minor irritations of the eye, or to exposure to wind or sun.
- For use as a protectant against further irritation or to relieve dryness of the eye.
There is currently no drug history available for this drug.
There are no additional details available for this product.