Walgreens Sterile Soothing Eye Wash Recall
Get an alert when a recall is issued.
Questions & Answers
Side Effects & Adverse Reactions
Do not use
- if you have open wounds in or near the eyes, and get medical help right away
- if solution changes color or becomes cloudy
- you experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye
- condition worsens or persists
There is currently no legal information available for this drug.
FDA Safety Alerts
There are currently no FDA safety alerts available for this drug.
There is currently no manufacturer warning information available for this drug.
FDA Labeling Changes
There are currently no FDA labeling changes available for this drug.
washes the eye to help relieve
- discomfort by removing
- loose foreign material
- air pollutants (smog or pollen)
- chlorinated water
There is currently no drug history available for this drug.
There are no additional details available for this product.