Wellness With Cherry Flavor Cough Syrup Recall
Get an alert when a recall is issued.
Questions & Answers
Side Effects & Adverse Reactions
- In case of overdose get medical help or contact poison control center right away
- A persistent cough may be a sign of a serious condition
- If cough persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache, consult a physician
- Do not give this product for persistent or chronic cough associate with smoking, asthma, emphysema, or if cough is accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus) unless directed by a physician
- As with any medicine, if you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breasfeeding, seek the advice of a health care professional before using this product
There is currently no legal information available for this drug.
FDA Safety Alerts
There are currently no FDA safety alerts available for this drug.
There is currently no manufacturer warning information available for this drug.
FDA Labeling Changes
There are currently no FDA labeling changes available for this drug.
- For the temporary relief of coughs and congestion due to cold and flu.
- Helps loosen mucus (expectorant) and clear bronchial congestion.
- Soothes sore throat.
- For best Results:
- Keep mouth free of food and strong tastes for 15 minutes before and after taking.
- Hold liquid in mouth for 10-15 seconds before swallowing.
There is currently no drug history available for this drug.
There are no additional details available for this product.