Western Family Hygienic Cleansing Recall
Get an alert when a recall is issued.
Questions & Answers
Side Effects & Adverse Reactions
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes.
Children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor
There is currently no legal information available for this drug.
FDA Safety Alerts
There are currently no FDA safety alerts available for this drug.
There is currently no manufacturer warning information available for this drug.
FDA Labeling Changes
There are currently no FDA labeling changes available for this drug.
- As hemorrhoidal treatment for adults:
- When practical, clean the affected area with mild soap and warm water and rinse thoroughly
- Gently dry by patting or blotting with toilet tissue or soft cloth before applying
- Gently apply to the affected area by patting and then discard
- Can be used up to six times daily or after each bowel movement
There is currently no drug history available for this drug.
There are no additional details available for this product.