Winco Foods Extra Moisturizing Nasal Relief Recall
Get an alert when a recall is issued.
Questions & Answers
Side Effects & Adverse Reactions
- if you have difficulty swallowing
- in children under 6 years of age
- if you are pregnant
- for a period longer than week
- if you are bedridden or aged
- abdominal pain, nausea, or vomiting
- noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that persists over a period of 2 weeks
- presently taking a stool softener laxative
- taking any other drug. Take this product 2 or more hours before or after other drugs. Laxatives may affect how other drugs work
if you have rectal bleeding or failure to have a bowel movement after use. These could be signs of a serious condition.
There is currently no legal information available for this drug.
FDA Safety Alerts
There are currently no FDA safety alerts available for this drug.
There is currently no manufacturer warning information available for this drug.
FDA Labeling Changes
There are currently no FDA labeling changes available for this drug.
for relief of occasional constipation (irregularity). Generally produces bowel movement in 6 to 8 hours
There is currently no drug history available for this drug.
There are no additional details available for this product.