Winco Foods Maximum Strength Oral Analgesic Recall
Get an alert when a recall is issued.
Questions & Answers
Side Effects & Adverse Reactions
Allery alert: do not use this product if you have a history of allergy to local anesthetics such as procaine, butacaine, benzocaine or other "caine" anesthetics
Do not use
- more than directed
- for more than 7 days unless directed by a doctor/dentist
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- swelling, rash, or fever develops
- irritation, pain, or redness persists or worsens
- symptoms do not improve in 7 days
There is currently no legal information available for this drug.
FDA Safety Alerts
There are currently no FDA safety alerts available for this drug.
There is currently no manufacturer warning information available for this drug.
FDA Labeling Changes
There are currently no FDA labeling changes available for this drug.
- remove cap and cut tip of tube on score mark
- adults an children 2 years of age and older: apply a small amount of Oral Analgesic Gel to the cavity and around gum surrounding the teeth. Use up to 4 times daily or as directed by a doctor or dentist
- children under 12 years of age: should be supervised in the use of this product
- children under 2 years of age: ask a doctor/dentist
There is currently no drug history available for this drug.
There are no additional details available for this product.