Wound Healing Recall
Get an alert when a recall is issued.
Questions & Answers
Side Effects & Adverse Reactions
for external use only
Do not use:
- in the eyes
- over large areas of the body
- longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor
- this product if you are allergic to any of the ingredients
Ask a doctor before use if you have deep or puncture wounds, animal bites or serious burns.
Stop use and ask a doctor:
- if condition persists or gets worse
- if a rash or other irritation develops
There is currently no legal information available for this drug.
FDA Safety Alerts
There are currently no FDA safety alerts available for this drug.
There is currently no manufacturer warning information available for this drug.
FDA Labeling Changes
There are currently no FDA labeling changes available for this drug.
Topical relief for:
- wound healing
- cuts, scrapes and abrasions
- minor burns, sunburns
There is currently no drug history available for this drug.
There are no additional details available for this product.