Yunnan Baiyao Arthritis Pain Relief Recall
Get an alert when a recall is issued.
Questions & Answers
Side Effects & Adverse Reactions
For external use only
Allergy alert: This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions
Do not use
- on irritated or damaged skin
- on wounds
- otherwise than as directed
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- condition worsens
- symptoms persist for more than 7 days
- symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days
- excessive irritation of the skin develops
- nausea, vomiting, abdominal discomfort, diarrhea, or skin rash occurs
- when using for pain of arthritis:
- pain persists for more than 10 days
- redness is present
- in conditions affecting children under 12 years of age
There is currently no legal information available for this drug.
FDA Safety Alerts
There are currently no FDA safety alerts available for this drug.
There is currently no manufacturer warning information available for this drug.
FDA Labeling Changes
There are currently no FDA labeling changes available for this drug.
Uses For the temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints due to:
- simple backache
There is currently no drug history available for this drug.
There are no additional details available for this product.