Get an alert when a recall is issued.
Questions & Answers
Side Effects & Adverse Reactions
Warnings: For external use only.
Avoid contact with the eyes.
Do not use:
- on children under 2 years of age
- for diaper rash
- on scalp or nails
Stop using and ask a doctor if
- irritation occurs
- if no improvement within 4 weeks
There is currently no legal information available for this drug.
FDA Safety Alerts
There are currently no FDA safety alerts available for this drug.
There is currently no manufacturer warning information available for this drug.
FDA Labeling Changes
There are currently no FDA labeling changes available for this drug.
- cures athletes foot (dermatophytosis)
- clears up ringworm (tinea corporis)
- cures jock itch (tinea cruris)
There is currently no drug history available for this drug.
There are no additional details available for this product.